Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture
This is Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture (ISSN 1934-7359) published across the United States by David Publishing Company, New York, NY, USA.
David publishing company, a professional publishing group situated in United State, 16710 East Johnson Drive, City of Industry, CA 91745, USA
David Publishing Company founded in 1998 by famous scholars. It enjoys international recognition as a rapidly growing small-sized publishing company. It mainly publishes English academic journals and books. At present, it publishes more than 40 academic journals monthly. Our journals cover all the academic areas including medicine, engineering, technology, natural science, social science, humanity and so on.
Our authors and readers are from more than 165 countries. All of our journals are peer reviewed. And also, our reviewers and editorial board members are from different countries all over the world.
We foster communication among our customersí¬researchers, students and professionalsí¬enabling them to work more efficiently, thereby advancing knowledge and learning.
We provide specialist services for the professional market. Not only do we publish journals, but also publish books, conference proceedings, cooperate with conference and societies and so on.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive one hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in JCEA format.
Peer Review Policy
The Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
í´ American Federal Computer Library center (OCLC), USA
í´ Cambridge Science Abstracts (CSA)
í´ China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI)
í´ Chinese Database of CEPS, Taiwan
í´ Chinese Scientific Journals Database, VIP Corporation, Chongqing, China
í´ CiteFactor, USA
í´ Electronic Journals Library (EZB)
í´ Google Scholar
í´ INNO SPACE
í´ Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD), Norway
í´ Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN)
í´ ProQuest, USA
í´ Scientific Indexing Services
í´ SJournal Index
í´ Summon Serials Solutions, USA
í´ Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, USA